RFP – Master Class Workshops
Lovegevity's Wedding Planning Institute is seeking competitive proposals from qualified and experienced professionals, companies, firms or teams ("Proposers" or "you(r)") to provide event planning (the project) and educational services (the event) for educational workshops.
Qualified participants must:
- currently teach higher education to adult learners
- have formal training in the area of wedding and social event planning
- planned weddings and social events within the last 12 months
- currently work in the wedding/event planning industry
- have a business license and business insurance
Scope of Project:
Produce educational workshop within the subject matter of events, event design, event business, event marketing, wedding & social event planning with a hands-on component. Examples include:
- Floral Design
- Designing a table
- Lighting and new lighting technology
- Timelines and budgets
- Getting the best photos – a workshop on doing a photo shoot and getting your picture taken
- Wall Design
- Ceiling Scapes
- Color Coordination
- Choosing a venue
- Interviewing vendors
- A New Trend
- Green-Eco Friendly Weddings
- A Fabulous Frugal Affair
Accepted proposals will be added to LWPI event calendar, promoted to our database of registered users within the market area of the workshop who have expressed an interest in receiving educational materials from LWPI. LWPI will also market each accepted workshop through the LWPI website, campus community, newsletter, blogs and discussion boards. LWPI will acceptance registrations for each workshop and provide proponents with a list of registrants prior to the workshop date.
Proposals should be submitted in the format outlined in the RFP. All areas need to be addressed in order to be considered a complete proposal for consideration.
By submitting a proposal you agree to the Terms and Conditions for this project.